NOTE: As we are a Sub-Acute Level of Care we generally do not admit patients requiring only care listed on this page as “Inclusive Care Services”.
This form is not required when sending a referral, however providing this form completed “ALONG WITH A REFERRAL” will help us respond with acceptance in a faster time frame!
Generally referred to as Level 1:
Patients are eligible regardless of the following: Age, Height, Weight or Sex.
List of services included in all the following listed levels of care:
- Room and board & Twenty-four (24) hour nursing care
- Meals & Preporation
- Medication administration, oral, IM and subcutaneous (IV not included in this level) Routine Laboratory and radiology services
- In and out cath care
- New and existing ostomy care, training, and supplies
- Medical/disposable supplies
- Routine/standard DME (does not include bariatric, specialty mattress surfaces, bi-pap, c pap, wound vac., CPM, customized orthotics/prosthetics, customized wheelchairs) Oxygen and supplies
- Amputee care
- New and existing tube feedings, (gastrostomy, PEG) with nutritional supplements, and supplies.
- Medically stable but requires health care needs to be assessed periodically 24 hours/day by licensed nurse or professional medical personnel
- Medication administration (does not include antibiotics) and effectiveness
- Restorative Nursing Care, Range of Motion
- Skilled care reflects minimal nursing intervention / No rehab included in this level Co-morbidities do not complicate treatment plan
- Discharge planning/Social Services/Case Management