At CLHF Homes, we strive each day to ensure that we provide our residents with a safe and healing environment. Within our long term care facilities, we will care for your loved one in a structured and home-like residence, where we can provide the care and attention they need. Our treatment settings allow your loved one to get the intensive medical care that their condition requires while also giving them the chance to practice the skills that they learn in therapy. We offer residential care homes throughout the Southern California area, allowing you convenient access to your loved one should you choose to visit. To learn more about the benefits of our subacute care center, contact the team at CLHF Homes at 818.350.1169 today.
What Makes Our Long Term Care Facilities Unique?
Each of our residential care homes offers a quality customized alternative to hospitalization, nursing home placement, or home nursing care. You will notice the dramatic difference between our homes and other alternatives the moment you walk through the door.
Furthermore, we’ve located each of our subacute care centers in a tranquil residential community. We have also equipped each one with a kitchen, entertainment area, beautifully landscaped yard, and ideal therapeutic activities. Rooms are tastefully decorated and individualized for each resident.
Therapeutic Treatments at Our Residential Care Homes
When your loved one comes to our long term care facilities, your goal is most likely to see a marked improvement in their condition. Therefore, we work each day to attain this goal by providing the necessary therapeutic activities. Each activity allows your loved one to relearn the skills that they may have forgotten due to their injury or disease. We offer several therapeutic treatment options, including:
- Speech therapy: Those suffering from conditions such as traumatic brain injuries and similar medical conditions may not be able to communicate as they had before their condition began. With the help of our speech therapy team, we can assist in treating these problems. As a result of our speech therapy activities, your loved one should be able to regain their cognitive, vocal, and swallowing abilities.
- Occupational therapy: If your loved one’s goal is to regain their former independence, occupational therapy activities are critical. This therapeutic option helps them relearn to function independently, allowing them to practice skills such as cooking, bathing, and dressing. We will work with you, your loved one, and other family members to identify problem areas. We can then make any necessary suggestions and create a specialized treatment program, which we will design to treat their unique needs.
- Physical therapy: Major injuries can leave significant gaps in your loved one’s abilities. They may not be able to move around on their own anymore, or their condition may have affected their range of motion. With our physical therapy program’s help, we use treatment methods such as exercises and massages to address your loved one’s challenges.
- Respiratory Therapy: This therapy involved a specialized healthcare practitioner to work with the resident therapeutically to address the needs of those suffering from pulmonary and cardiac conditions.
Acute and Chronic Respiratory Care Services
Many individuals requiring long-term care need acute and chronic respiratory care services. We provide a range of services to fulfill that need, ensuring the care and comfort of our residents. For instance, if your loved one requires a ventilator, we have staff members available to assist in the care and upkeep that these machines need. We will work with your loved one to determine their needs and provide an appropriate and adaptable treatment program. We’ll strive to stabilize your loved one’s condition and ensure their long-term support.
24/7 Skilled Nursing Services
Many people choose long-term care facilities, such as CLHF Homes, because they don’t have the medical experience necessary to provide the proper level of care. Fortunately, many of our staff members are licensed nurses. We have staff members available around the clock to provide your loved one the care and support they need, no matter the time of day. With 24/7 skilled nursing services, you can rest assured that your loved one is getting the best level of care possible.
Our Acute Care Center Locations
For the convenience of our patients and their loved ones, we have residential care homes throughout Southern California. Our locations include:
- Corbin: Northridge, CA
- Family Circle: North Hollywood, CA
- Fenton Villa: Sylmar, CA
- Healthy Life: Simi Valley, CA
- Home of Compassion 2: Sylmar, CA
- LA Tuna: Sun Valley, CA
- Potter Care: Simi Valley, CA
- Pure Heart: North Hills, CA
- Royal Haven: Northridge, CA
- Valley Living Center: North Hollywood, CA
- Valley View: North Hollywood, CA
Learn More At CLHF Homes
At the end of the day, our goal at our long term care facilities is to allow your loved one to return to the life they knew before their injury or medical condition. In some cases, this is not possible. However, we’ll provide the care and support that they need to enjoy life to the best of their abilities. In addition to our therapeutic programs, each subacute care center in our community is equipped with a variety of amenities, including:
- Supportive care
- Inpatient medical treatment
- Skilled nursing services
- Therapy services
- Social and recreational activities
- Dietary management
- Medication management