At CLHF Homes, we realize that it’s not always possible to transition your loved one into one of our care facilities. As a result, we’re proud to provide specialized, Congregate Life Health Facility care and medical treatment for those who have suffered traumatic brain injuries and other medical conditions. Our team is pleased to offer a range of healing and therapeutic options to give you your family, and your loved one the support you need. Congregate Life Health Facility care is one of our main services to provide you with support. To learn more about our house calls and Congregate Life Health Facility care services, contact CLHF Homes today at 818.350.1169.
What are Congregate Life Health Facility Care Services?
Each year, millions of people in the United States suffer from a traumatic brain injury. Even more suffer from other debilitating maladies, such as spinal cord injuries, congenital disorders, and neuromuscular conditions. These injuries and conditions change the life of the person injured, as well as their loved ones. To make matters worse, trying to navigate the US healthcare system’s complexities can be extremely challenging in the best of circumstances.
Fortunately, with the help of Congregate Life Health Facility care services, we can reduce the anxiety and stress associated with these medical conditions. We can handle your loved one’s health care and medical needs. Our house calls allow you to concentrate on what matters: your loved one and family members. In addition to attending to basic care needs, we also act as a liaison between your family and the healthcare services they need. This treatment option allows you to ensure that your loved one gets the best care possible.
Services We Provide With Our Congregate Life Health Facility Care
CLHF Homes’ goal is to assist your loved one through a comprehensive rehabilitation process. To do this, we provide a variety of helpful treatments. Our services include:
- Therapeutic services: We offer a range of therapies to support the long-term welfare of your loved one. Whether your loved one requires speech therapy, occupational therapy, or physical therapy, we provide easy-access in-home to them.
- Acute and chronic respiratory care: We offer a complex pulmonary program to address a range of respiratory issues. With physicians, nurse practitioners, and highly trained respiratory therapists, we have the support your loved ones need. We can manage their care and ensure that their ventilatory and/or breathing tubes are well maintained.
- 24/7 Skilled nursing services: Skilled nurse practitioners are a critical service for many people needing extensive care. We are proud to provide this service for individuals requiring long-term care. Our nursing services cover a variety of services, including IV therapy, amputee care, complex wound care, medical supervision, and a range of other ancillary services.
The best part of our Congregate Life Health Facility care services is that we offer the best possible results without you needing to coordinate the treatments. With our therapeutic treatments and supportive care, your loved one can get the care that they require, easing the burden on the rest of the family.
Seek Assistance With CLHF Homes
At CLHF Homes, our goal is to give your loved one the support and care that they need. Providing house calls and other Congregate Life Health Facility care services can allow us to do that.
Our around-the-clock nursing care and medical supervision at our long-term care facilities are an excellent option to help care for your loved one. At our long-term care facilities, we offer a range of amenities, including:
- Inpatient medical treatment
- Supportive care
- Dietary management
- Social and recreational activities
- Medication management